Friday, September 25, 2009

Boats of Acapulco, Giclees from Original Watercolor


"Boats of Acapulco", giclees made from original watercolor in sizes medium & large. I painted the original (which is SOLD), from a photo I took with my trusty camera as we bounced around Acapulco, MX, on a rickety tour bus. I recognized it as I describe it to be, a true Kodak moment. The boats were lined up in the most nautically picturesque and natural way. Hard to describe to the fullest, but I quickly slammed the window down, leaning out to get that one perfect shot. The bus driver was speeding around the corner but I just had to try for it. At that moment I knew I had it in the can so to speak. This painting has become the first of my boats, and to date the most popular giclee. The sizes/prices are as follows. 10-1/2" x 14"= $110.00, 14" x 18"= $165.00. If you are interested in ordering a giclee, please email me at, arroyoelliestudios@sbcglobal.net.

The term "giclee print" connotes an elevation in printing technology. Images are generated from high resolution digital scans and printed with archival quality inks onto various substrates including canvas, fine art, and photo-base paper. The giclee printing process provides better color accuracy than other digital processes of reproduction. Thank you very much, Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment