Monday, September 14, 2009

"At Waters Edge, Feda, Norway" by Eleanor Erickson Hargrave


"At Waters Edge, Feda, Norway", 16" x 20", Oil on canvas. This picture was taken at the Fedde Waterfront Estate, on the water ways of the Feda Fjord. This land use to be spelled Fedde, after the family who yet own this property, some of whom have migrated to the US. In more recent years the spelling has changed to Feda. The family here in the USA, make trips to Norway every so oftem, and it was on one of those trips where this picture was taken. The daughter even played the organ in that white steepled church, on a visit there, bringing up many memories of their Grandfather who was born there. Our families have known each other since way before I was born. My family lived in Bergen and Oslo. This painting is very near and dear to my heart, and I am humbled that I was given this God given talent to be able to paint it. The price of this painting is $1,400,(reasonable offer will be considered. Please contact me at my studio, arroyoelliestudios@sbcglobal.net. Thank you very much. Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment