Sunday, January 15, 2012

"PINK ROSES, MOMMA'S PLATES", 7.9 x 7.9", Original Watercolor. (AVAILABLE)

"Pink Roses, Momma's Plates", 7.9" x 7.9",  Original Watercolor.  This quaint little watercolor painting of pink roses is special to me for many reasons. They were such beautiful roses and I put them in an antique vase that was my Mothers.  She used it for roses or sweet peas that I remember and now I took it out for these flowers.  For the background I pulled out two plates from my cupboard that I use often. I love blue and white plates in the kitchen as well as my Villeroy & Boch dishes. In this case I was the Momma, having had four of my own. It was fun to attempt to paint these dishes and I hope you enjoy seeing them. This painting is available and if interested just send me a note at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net  Thank you..Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment