Saturday, January 26, 2013

"BLUE BOAT", 6" x 6", Oil on Canvas

"BLUE BOAT", 6" x 6", Oil on Canvas. This painting reminds me of so many boats down at the harbors of Southern California. I've taken many photos of boats because I love the nautical look and like to paint them. I was also trying to capture the shine on the water and the far off colors of the sun reflection. This was painted in my own impressionistic style and I hope you enjoy it. This boat painting is available and the price is $100. I will include a stand up small decorator easel which looks wonderful for these small oil paintings
. Thank you, Eleanor

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your application of paint on the water. It really sparkles, catching all the glorious reflections. You lucky California girl...so cold up here in the Northeast.

    ReplyDelete