Friday, August 26, 2011

"Daffodils by the Fence", 10" x 8", Original Watercolor (SOLD)

"Daffodils by the Fence" was such fun to paint. I love the little cups on their faces, so delicate and fun.  I am amazed each day by God's beauty out there in all of our gardens.  Such a personality the daffodils take on. Some cups are almost facing downward as if shy, and some stand tall and look you right in the eye. They look so delicately feminine with their ruffles in different shades of yellow. If you are interested it purchasing this painting, please just send me an email.  It is unframed but of a standard size, all ready for your choice of matting and watercolor frame.  Free Shipping in the continental USA..  I hope you enjoyed my impressionistic style of painting these daffodils.  My thanks, Ellie  Email address is arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net for any inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment