Saturday, July 23, 2011

"King Alfred Daffodils", 9" x 12", Original Watercolor (SOLD)










"King Alfred Daffodils", 12"x 9", Watercolor. This painting is a happy painting because I see daffodils as whimsical, pretty, and full of fun light. They stand tall, yet have a shyness about them, ocasionally looking down. They each have such a personality, almost like the little buttercup shaped faces, smiling and looking around from the garden or vase. I so enjoyed painting this and I hope you enjoyed viewing it. I paint in an impressionistic loose style, but on occassion it gets more realistic. If you have any questions, please contact me via email. I was asked to paint these daffodils, but it is still available until accepted and sold. Email me at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net It was painted on quality watercolor paper with Holbein transparent watercolors. Thank you, Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment