Monday, November 30, 2009

Three Apples, 11" x 14", Oil on canvas (Available)


Three Apples, 11" x 14". Oil on canvas. Framed outside measurements,16" x 19-1/2".
This is one of my very favorite paintings, and I say that with all humility. I love the colors and the apples themselves. One of my favorite frames which I can't seem to find again. Doesn't matter one bit to me if the apples seem like they may roll off the dish. Ha. To me it just works and I can't really explain why other than my gut tells me it's good. Of course we all know art is subjective. I had a very hard time photographing the colors accurately, hence you get it this way where the color seems true. The price, framed, is $600. My contact is arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it. Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment