Friday, November 20, 2009

Kira, 9" x 12", Watercolor, (Children's Portraits) (Commissioned SOLD)


Kira, 9" x 12", Watercolor, (Commission-Sold). This painting was such a pleasure to do because Kira is so sweet and special, really quite captivating. I love children anyway, but this one really tugged at my heart strings. I waited to put this finished portrait on here until I got permission from her parents. I am going to have note cards made from this painting as well as one of Katie, which you can see on previous posts here or on Daily Painters Marketplace at www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com Two beautiful little girls. It was my pleasure to paint this commission and if you'd like me to paint one for you, please contact me for details. Prices vary, $300 for this size (unframed). Matting and frame done for you at my cost. My contact is at arroyoelliestudios@sbcglobal.net. Thank you, Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment