Saturday, October 22, 2011

"French Lace Roses, Ole`", 7.9" x 7.9", Original Watercolor (AVAILABLE)

French Lace Roses, Ole`, is a colorful and fun painting I did after picking some roses from my front yard, putting them in a glass jar on my kitchen table. I had these placemats on the table and thought it would be fun to try and paint one under the roses.  I love to paint flowers, often times roses or spring flowers. I enjoy trying different containers or plates in my still life work. It seems lately though that I am stuck on canning jars which  have always been sentimental to me because of days gone by with my Mother and Grandma. I hope you enjoy the South of the Border flavor of the Ole` mat under the roses. I hope you like my impressionistic style of painting, as it just seems to come naturally. If you would like to purchase this painting, please email me at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net   Thank you for stopping by. Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment