Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gerbera Daisies, 24" x 24", Oil on gallery canvas (Available)


Gerbera Daisies. 24" x 24", Oil on gallery canvas. This was an artistic stretch for me and I found it a most rewarding studio painting. The composition has a cosmopolitan feel to it because of the dimension and positioning of the daisies. Although gallery canvas is used for traditional settings as well, this only adds to the versatility when thinking contemporary. Right now I have it hanging and drying over the fireplace in my Cape Cod style home and it fits in very well. The colors are inviting and warm, against the cool/warm push-pull effect of the foliage. The price is $1,400. If interested or have questions about it, please contact me at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net Thank you and please come back often, Eleanor (Ellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment