Thursday, February 25, 2010

Freesias by the Fence, 9" x 12", Watercolor (SOLD)


Freesias by the Fence, 9" x 12", Watercolor. On a trip down the coast with a friend, we happened into a quaint well stocked nursery. I took many photos, one being the inspiration for this painting. It was a clear beautiful day, warm but not hot. Is it just in my mind that flowers look better by the coast? Some people have made comments that freesias don't come in red but I can tell you that isn't so. These were just a beautiful shade of clear red. If you would like to purchase this, please contact me at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net The cost is $200 with free shipping. Framing available at my cost.

Please go back into Older Posts to see all the pages of current works.

Thank you, Eleanor (Ellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment