Sunday, July 18, 2010

"French Lace and Eden", 20" x 14-1/2, Watercolor (SOLD)


'French Lace' and "Eden" are two of my favorite Roses, having many favorites. French Lace is blooming now out in front of my picture window. A white rose with peach/cream blush nearing the center. "Eden" is a David Austin English Rose in a cup shape with green around the outer petals. The cup shape just captures me as you can see in the one focal point rose in this painting. This painting is matted in a muted soft green, framed in white Nantucket frame. The outside measurements are 28" x 23". The price was regularly $600 but I have put it down to $300 to move it out and make room for new ones. Maybe a crazy idea but $600 seemed high right now. If interested please email me at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net. Thank you, Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment