Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cherry Blossoms, 8" x 8". Watercolor (SOLD)


"Cherry Blossoms", 8" x 8", Original Watercolor. This watercolor was painted from the heart as all of mine are. I love the Cherry Tree with the blossoms that are profuse, even if for too short of a time. So delicate and cheerful they cling to the branch until a strong wind or rain. I love what my parents told me about the cherry tree and honesty. Whether it was just my naivety or my faith of a better world, I have always tried to live that way. The painting has a watery look about it that I strive for in my watercolors, almost a stained glass effect. I decided to make note cards and the size of those are 4.25" x 5.50" with reasonable pricing. The original watercolor is also for sale with the price at $275 with custom matting. If interested in either, please contact me at arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net. Thank you very much, Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment